General terms conditions
Welcome to Uiltje Brewing Company!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Uiltje Brewing Company’s Website, located at https://www.uiltjebrewing.com/.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Uiltje Brewing Company and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Uiltje Brewing Company. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Uiltje Brewing Company for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Uiltje Brewing Company
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Uiltje Brewing Company
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Uiltje Brewing Company
- Redistribute content from Uiltje Brewing Company
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Uiltje Brewing Company does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Uiltje Brewing Company, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Uiltje Brewing Company shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Uiltje Brewing Company reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Uiltje Brewing Company a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Uiltje Brewing Company; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Uiltje Brewing Company. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Uiltje Brewing Company’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Privacy notice Klarna
In order to offer you Klarna’s payment methods, we might in the checkout pass your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment methods and to tailor those payment methods for you. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with Klarna’s own privacy notice.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from the contract within a period of 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period expires 14 days after the day on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, acquires physical possession of the good.
In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Uiltje Brewing Company B.V., Bingerweg 25, 2031AZ Haarlem, The Netherlands. email@example.com, Phone: +31 023 – 844 63 95) of your decision to withdraw from the contract via an unequivocal statement (e.g. in writing by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but you are not obliged to do so. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw. We will refund you using the same means of payment with which you made the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not be charged for such refund.
We may wait to refund you until we have received the goods back, or you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever comes first.
You shall return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your decision to withdraw from the contract to us. You are in time if you return the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
The direct costs of the return will be borne by you.
You are only liable for the reduction in value of the goods resulting from the use of the goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Excluded from the right of withdrawal is a consumer purchase that involves the supply of:
– products made to the consumer’s specifications, which are not prefabricated and which are manufactured on the basis of an individual choice or decision by the consumer, or which are clearly intended for a specific person;
– products that spoil quickly or have a limited shelf life;
– products that are not suitable to be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and whose seal has been broken after delivery;
– products that after delivery by their nature are irrevocably mixed with other items;
– audio and video recordings and computer software of which the seal has been broken after delivery;
– newspapers, magazines or journals, with the exception of an agreement for the regular delivery of such publications (a subscription);
On the Uiltje Brewing Company website operates a loyalty program for orders called Uiltje Coins. More information about this can be found on this page. In order to alert you to your outstanding balance, Uiltje Brewing Company reserves the right to contact you about this.
Forget Fashion Cheque, Forget your Blockbuster Giftcard. The biercheque is the new sheriff in town and it can be used at Uiltje Brewing Company.
How to use the Biercheque
1. Hunt down the most fresh beers you can find
2. Go to the shopping card
3. Click on ‘Proceed to checkout’
4. Select under the ‘Your order’ header Biercheque as payment methode
5. Fill out your code
6. Wait in anticipation on your beer
7. Drink the freshies
Q: Do I have to use the full amount of the giftcard all in once?
A: Nope, you do not have to use it all at once. The remaining amount will stay on the card.
Q: Is there a maximum amount that I can spend with the Biercheque
A: Yes, there is a maximum of 50 EUR due to regulations concerning money laundering.
If you have any question please do not hesitate to contact us on the phone number down bellow.