Rules of the Webshop Game
What does this new law mean, really?
It means we have to make a few changes to ensure that we always remain under this 25% discount threshold. So effective immediately, these are changes we have no choice but to make:
- We can no longer offer Uiltje Coins when purchasing discounted items.
- We can no longer accept Uiltje Coins as payment for discounted items
- We can no longer accept Uiltje Coins up to a discount of 20%*
- You can get a 100% discount on merchandise with Uiltje Coins. If you would like that, please drop us an email at email@example.com
- We can no longer accept discount coupons when purchasing discounted items
- We cannot accept payment by Uiltje Coins for subscription products (Fresh & Fast and Uiltje Beer Subscriptions) with repeat payments.
We know, it sucks, but it’s the law. And while we like to brew anarchic beer, we remain law-abiding citizens. It’s the price we pay to stay in business. That said, we are now in discussions with the Dutch Food Safety Authority to see how we can still have fun without breaking the law. So watch this space.
*This is due to the already given discount for bulk-prices that apply by default.